Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break



This isn't a very ferocious looking wind, but it's as close as I could find! We also had a bit of the white stuff last Thursday night.


Some spring break, huh! It's over so I'm kinda sad to be headed back to school tomorrow. But it was a nice break! Dallas, Mitch, and I went to Tucson Monday to visit with Mom and Grandma. Kathi's crew was there as well so it was a fun visit. Then Friday, Duane and I went to Mesa for his doctor's appointment. We did a little shopping at Costco and had a delicious steak dinner at Outback.


There are only 8 weeks left of school and 10 weeks til we're married! Fun times ahead! I was able to shop a bit for reception supplies at Sam's and a party shop. I think I'm done except for food and ordering flowers.

Hope everyone's doing spiffy! Catch up later.

2 comments:

Kathi said...

If you want to sound young, you probably shouldn't use the word "spiffy". Just a bit of wisdom from the wise.....

Kari said...

Hey, Kim!!!!!!!!!!!1

10 Weeks! What, you didn't include the number of days and hours left?

Sounds like you've got the whole wedding weekend under control.