Sunday, April 15, 2012

Windy April, What Happened to March?






Hi Everybody - long time no blog!!





I had some pictures posted with this blog but then I hit something and they disappeared.........sigh.............I'm still such an amateur with this blogging!

It's not nice for Mother Nature to keep fooling us here in the White Mountains! We've had a couple of gorgeous weeks with perfect weather, sunny, warm and JUST THE WAY WE LIKE IT! Then BOOM - it turns cold and windy, highs of 35, and 3 inches of snow - PLeeeeeze!


Now, did I mention there are only 6 weeks of school left? Oh - I didn't? - Well, in case you were wondering, there are!! Our fabulous (tongue in cheek) state AIMS testing is this week and next.

You can teach the kids the skills,

you can drill them til they're blue,

but the trick in all this is

how to teach them to CARE! True?


Can you tell I've been writing my class poems for our end of the year program - rhyming's in my brain!!


I had a fun experience today at stake conference. I was asked to interpret for a deaf lady from Pinedale. It's been 15 YEARS since I've done any signing so I sputtered and hum-hawed and finally said OK - I'm glad I did! Lots of it came back to me and the talks were so fabulous, I really got into them!




Family's doing well. Duane's been pretty sick but is getting over stomach stuff! We had a nice SHORT visit with Rachelle and she's back in Rexburg now. My allergies have been super 'haywire' but seem to be mellowing a bit. Mitch continues to work work work in Farmington.



The weather promises to be warmer this week. I hope so!



I had my last science institute class yesterday - yea team - it's over!














I give up on the pics - Kari..............help!!!!!



Love ya'll



Kim























2 comments:

Kathi said...

Hahahaha - you are as good as me! Crazy technology - but you did good!

Kari said...

Hi, Kim!

I just now saw this email that somehow never got opened...Happy Blogging again! Ha. Now we're to "What happened to April?"