Monday, February 2, 2009

February Cuts and Dodges





Hi everyone!


Just letting you know I'm the proud owner of a 2007 Dodge Dakota as of about a week ago. It's an exciting change from the 4Runner and so far, I'm loving it! Duane and I decided it was time to give up the wonderful little 4x4 I'd been driving (plus its oil and gas leaks) to get something newer and more reliable - it's also a 4WD so snow will be no problem.


Life moves on at an amazing pace. Happy February everyone! I'm up to my earballs in paper work at school, trying to un-bury myself. Everybody's biting their fingernails at all the education cuts the states and districts are proposing for next year. I'm just extremely grateful for my job!


Better run for now. Take care and have a super week!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Awesome! Nice to have a little more peace of mind in the snow...

AND you got a picture onto the blog! YES! :) Good luck with all the paperwork.

Kathi said...

Very cool truck! If the paperwork gets to be too much - just throw it in the recycle bin - that works for me!!