Wednesday, February 25, 2009



Hello all! Can't believe we're in the last week of February, which means 12 more weeks of school and 14 more weeks til I get married! Both occasions which I'm very much looking forward to! Of course, spring break is right around the corner as well - not only the students are feeling it, but the teachers too!

Valentine's Day was really great - Duane spoiled me with some new jewelry and a delivered peace lily plant at school.


We had planned on a nice dinner the evening of Valentine's Day, but I ate a bad expired yoghurt and was sick all night - so we'll have to take a raincheck on that one!

I can't think of anything else right now, so I'll update more later.


2 comments:

Kari said...

Hey, Kim!

Fun pictures on your blog! Bad yogurt...ewwww. Now I'll DOUBLE check the dates on the top.

Kathi said...

I'm very excited for that thing you look forward to in 14 weeks! It will fly by - just 6 1/2 weeks until Sheree takes off - I feel like breaking into "sunrise, sunset...." when I think of it! But forward we go....